
I'm so excited about registering for my classes yesterday. I feel like it's really official. I'm going to med school!!!lol. My classes include: Dev/Microscopic Anatomy I, Gross Anatomy I, Doctor, Patient, and Society I, Biochemistry/Genetics I, and Medical Physiology I. It may seem nerdy to say but I can't wait to start class!!! :)
All of my preparations for school are coming along well. I'm slowly crossing out things on my checklist. I have already sent in my security deposit for my apartment, turned in my student visa application and health forms, got my passport, and completed my financial aid applicatons. Only thing left to do now is figuring out which shipping company to use to ship my barrel to Dominica. They all seem so expensive but I'm going to make some phone calls Monday to get a rough estimate on the shipping price.
~Following my DESTINY~

CANDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! I'M SOOOOO ABSLOUTELY PROUD AND HAPPY FOR U! I TELL PEPS ALLL THE TIME THAT IIII HAVE FRIEND GOING TO MED SCHOOL OVER SEAS! BUT FO REAL FO REAL! AND I AM SOOOO NOT EVEN LYIN ABOUT COMIN TO VIST YA :)
ReplyDeletep.s. i def did not have an account on this here blog joint... buuut ya maaade me do it... aside from classes and such i suppose i'll keep the world updated on my life and adjustments in texas, my blog is thejourneyofAuzout ... cute aint it! i was at a complete loss at first but thought this was kiiiiinda tight ... auzout.. a-zoo... life is a freakin jungle... LOL! yeaaa i know ya got it LOL! :-p!