Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome!!!!!


Welcome to my blog Future Doctor in the Caribbean. I created this blog to give my family, friends, and other visitors insight on my medical school journey. I will be attending Ross University School of Medicine in the fall which is located in the Commonwealth of Dominica. Dominica (dom-uh-nee-kuh) is located in the eastern Caribbean and is not to be confused with the Dominican Republic. The opportunity to attend this institution is definitely a blessing. Just a few months ago, I was feeling defeated due to my rejections from the American medical schools I applied to. I thought that my dream of becoming a physician was on hold. I was not ready to enter the working world so I decided to apply for graduate school at Purdue University. During this time, my aunt informed me about Ross University. I was hesitant to apply at first, but after thorough research, I knew Ross was the perfect fit for me. So, now here I am, a month before my journey, excited and thankful for this incredible opportunity. Not only am I recieving an excellent education but I get to study abroad and immerse myself in a beautiful, new culture.
~Following my DESTINY~

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! This blog will definitely be an inspiration for other people interested in pursuing medical school. I look forward to reading new post about your experience. During your down time, please visit the my blog--I hope you find it refreshing. http://www.queentahj.blogspot.com.

    Be Beautiful,
    Tasia

    ReplyDelete